Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center provides comprehensive outpatient behavioral health services that are patient-centered and evidence based. We offer individual and group sessions for children, adults, couples and families. Our clinicians specialize in a variety of issues and circumstances including:
- Anxiety and depression
- Child behavior support and parent training
- Autism and asperger syndrome
- Addiction and recovery support
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mental illness
- Veteran support
- Therapeutic groups for adolescents and new mothers
- Out Patient substance use disorder treatment
( A Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor was added to the Behavioral Health Team and to offer outpatient counseling and treatment for patients with substance use disorders).
In addition to our outpatient behavioral services, Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center offers Psychological and Neuropsychological testing.